Stainless Steel Diguo Belgium Belgian Royal Balance Syphon Coffee Maker Siphon Brewer TOP Grade
Stainless steel water retainer. Easy to operate, convenient to use. Beautiful gold color body with wooden boardbase.
Item included heat-resistance glass, alcohol burner, plated balancing shaft, and handle, measuring spoon and glassful cup.Specification:
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: (L) x (W) x (H)24 x 10 x 36 cm / 9.45'' x 3.94'' x 14.17''
Usage: Backflow Method
1. Unscrew the lid on the pot, pour hot water 300-450CC (4 cup) to the pot, tighten the lid, put on the shelf.
2. Wrapped the filter cloth in the filter of the catheter.
3. Pour about 450 grams (4 cups) of coffee powder into the glass.
4. Plug in the catheter, open the lid of the alcohol lamp, light the alcohol and heat it.
5. When the water boils from the pot through the catheter into the glass, when the water completely into the handle, press the ball about
50 seconds to 1 minutes, the lights, the coffee liquid in a glass will return through the catheter in the pot.
6. Unscrew the copper pot cover exhaust steam, and then open the faucet valve, connect the coffee cup into the cup.
7. Turn on the tap, a cup of pure royal coffee produced, enjoy the royal flavor of coffee.
1. Dry the bottle.
2. Pull open the seat to the right side of the right back up, do not break.
3. In the middle of the screen to the spring tension, hook, and pulled to the center.
4. Insert the seat tight down.
5. Note the quality of water: clean water, magnetized water, distilled water, do not use mineral water.
6. Temperature between 80 to 90 degrees celsius.
7. Pour out time: 50~60 seconds.
8. Coffee beans to be fresh, not damp or placed too long.
9. Pay attention to the direction of the wind when cooking coffee, don't blow the fire straight.
10. Pay attention to fire source: strong fire, middle fire, small fire.
11. Boiled coffee powder first beat loose, drained and then rinse with water bottles.
12. The number of grinding beans is about 2.5~3.5 segment, the basic principles are: acid bean grinding, bitter beans fine grinding, the
new machine is high, the old machine is low.
13. Warm up the coffee cup first.
14. The filter should be soaked in water or stored in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life.
1 x Coffee Maker Set